Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Thanks to Mrs. Eileen!
I just wanted to take a moment to thank Dr. Faulkenberry for all her help! This is my 1st year in the program, but God-willing, it won't be my last! I love it! Eileen puts a lot of work and effort into this class, so I hope her supervisors appereciate her! I am learning so much! I am trying to incorporate what I can in class, and I use some in tutoring. Thank you so much, Eileen! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I second that... I have had the pleasure of having her classes a bit longer - I would not be the teacher I this first year without her.
rephrase... geez you can tell I am sleep deprived... I would not be the teacher I have been this first year - without having had her classes or her as a mentor...
Thanks for your kind words! I wouldn't be the teacher I am without the students I have. :)
Post a Comment