Sunday, January 18, 2009
TQ
Just wanted to know I love getting together with you all and gleaning your great ideas. I look forward to trying to sing a few new songs from Marty and perhaps dressing as a Partner in Prime. I've also had a puzzle in my hand constantly since Saturday. My son and husband are also hooked. I'm trying to decide whether my students would enjoy the Kakuro puzzles or be totally frustrated by them. Has anybody used them with 5th grade students?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I put the activities for 6th – 8th grade, on the wiki in a zipped the file. It was to much to put on the wiki one at a time.
I enjoyed the sudukos. They are quite fun and challenging. I plan to try them on my 7th graders. I think they will whine at first, but once they figure it out, they will be hooked!
my kids have been loving suduko, I bought a book for like 3 bucks at the teacher store -it has beginner, intermediate and advanced. they love it...
Haven't tried any of the kakuro with fifth graders, but I have with the suduko. Like Melanie, I have an a beginner, intermediate, and advanced book. Many do well with the beginner and some try the intermediate. They like the challenge.
I have now gotten hooked on Numbrix after our lesson.
Post a Comment