skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
TeacherQuality
Friday, February 20, 2009
Congratulations!
I wanted to let you know that Patricia had her baby yesterday. Emily Nicole was born weighing 5 lbs. 13 oz. She was 19 inches long. I hope Patricia and Emily are doing well. Hopefully she will be able to post pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(14)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(4)
Congratulations!
Check this out!
math website
Congratulations are in order! I am a new grandmoth...
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(7)
Contributors
Amanda Vandeventer
Carol
Eileen Faulkenberry
Janet Caporaletti
Julaine
Julie Williams
Kathy Wright
Mardi
Melanie Fields
Mistie Colfax
Mrs.Beane
Patricia
Rianna Alexander
Sandra
Sara Bishop
Tom Faulkenberry
Unknown
trudi mc
No comments:
Post a Comment